The professionals at the National Security Agency (NSA) have one common goal: to protect our nation. The mission requires a strong offense and a steadfast defense. The offense collects, processes and disseminates intelligence information derived from foreign signals for intelligence and counterintelligence purposes. The defense prevents adversaries from gaining access to sensitive classified national security information.
With the ever-increasing workforce and technology complexities to accommodate our workforce, NSA’s Installation & Logistics organization needs motivated Mechanical Engineers to provide facilities design expertise, guidance and support to the development and implementation of facilities solutions that enable capabilities that align with mission driven priorities.
As a Mechanical Engineer at NSA, responsibilities may include:
– Prepare design and construction cost estimates.
– Development of designs for new and renovated facilities.
– Prepare engineering technical reports, specifications, and drawings
– Provide construction detailing
– Perform engineering analysis and calculations
– Conduct code analysis
– Project management
– Facilities planning
JBNSA / An Equal Opportunity Employer