Seeking Counterintelligence (CI) Officers to support a client’s challenging operational requirements at multiple locations in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The positions require an active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information security clearance with a polygraph examination.
Successful CI Officer candidates will work in an integrated government-contractor team fusing intelligence information from multiple intelligence disciplines. Responsibilities include all-source intelligence research, risk analysis, and report writing; operational concept development; stakeholder engagement; and preparation and presentation of reports to all levels of customer management.
CI Officers must be able to think critically and communicate highly complex information accurately, clearly, and in proper context while working collaboratively in a team environment. Candidates should be comfortable with drafting and disseminating written reports and requests for information. The ability to confidently deliver clear and concise briefings is a key skill for this role.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree and at least 3+ years of relevant professional experience. Candidates with a Master’s degree are highly desirable with 2-6 years’ experience.
- TS/SCI Clearance w/poly
- Experience conducting vulnerability analysis or surveys
- Strong knowledge of foreign adversaries’ intelligence capabilities including cyber/technical, Information Operations, and HUMINT
- Understanding of offensive and defensive counter-intelligence methods
- Familiarity with the concepts involved in CI risk analysis including insider threat detection
- Knowledge of and experience in the fundamentals of intelligence operations to include risk assessment
- Experience in Intelligence Operations / Analysis / Support to Field Operations
- Experience identifying targeting leads through the exploitation of all-source databases to craft targeting packages
- Experience using customer databases to monitor field traffic and communicate with field offices
- Formal CI training and/or certifications
- Overseas experience supporting collection operations and information sharing
- Foreign Language Skills
Offering a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plan including dental coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match and profit-sharing, ESOP, incentive bonuses, and a generous educational reimbursement program.